Top 10 Free Android Games in 2017: Try Them Today
What is better than a free game? Nothing. Except when it is terrible and you have wasted your precious time when downloading it. Sure, it will cost you nothing but that doesn’t mean it is OK to just offer terrible games because they are free. So, how do you ensure that you get a quality game? Well, we are here to help you out but before that, there are things to consider.
Consider the Following
First, determine what kind of game you want to download and play. Time, in this situation, is 100 percent equivalent to your money. Do you want an in-depth game or something that you can play quickly? If it’s something quick, then you shouldn’t worry about the ads you will get or in-app purchases to receive the best things, as developers use their time developing the games. However, there are great games out there – some lovely developers invest their time coding superb games that they allow gamers to play for free.
Additionally, think about the type of games that you require for your phone. If it is a high-powered game that is a visual treat, it isn’t going to be of much help if you own an outdated phone – with a small screen. Right, understood that? You need to get a great game and look for a title that is perfect for your phone.
Free Android Games
Here are some of the best free Android games that you can enjoy.
- Flat Pack – Flat Pack wraps levels around the amazing 3D shapes. The objective is to fly about or dodder, grab 6 sides of a golden cube, and exit.
- Data Wing – It feels like a minimal top-down racer, but it is far better.
- Stranger Things: The Game – It re-creates the Netflix show, produced in 1984. You act as gruff Hopper, trying to solve a mystery at the center of Hawkins.
- Push and Pop – This is a sliding tiles puzzler, with great mechanics near Three, but it isn’t just a mere clone.
- Battle Golf Online – This is a rebranding of the original game, Battle Golf, and is quite entertaining.
- Aqueducts – This is a path-finding puzzle game. The objective is to provide water to a town, which might suffer from drought.
- Laps –Fuse – Laps is a match-3 game based on numbered discs. If at least three meet, they form a disc with a higher value.
- iHugu – This is an arcade game that argues that people should get along and also hug – just not frequently. The theme of the game is quick-fire arcade memory test – where the player hugs all the characters he/she comes across.
- Willful Kitty – Willful is another sliding title puzzle game on a 4-by-4 grid. It features lots of cats.
- Calculator: The Game – This is a puzzler themed towards sums, featuring a snarky and sentient calculator who is relentlessly eager to display its buttons.
You can enjoy the above free Android games on your phone. Why always pay for games while there are quality and free games out there.